TO YOU AND
OUR TEAM DURING
IPP remains open for business and dedicated to maintaining seamless service delivery across all of our projects in Security and Technology, whilst keeping our clients, our team members and all of their families safe.
IPP takes seriously our role in supporting the critical infrastructure and essential services that keep our communities operating and safe, and we continue to work hard to uphold our commitments to security and technology service delivery during this time. We also understand the challenges and tensions this unique situation has imposed on both individuals and organisations, and have committed to the following at a minimum:
- Complying with State and Federal Government guidelines
- Keeping updated with recent developments and adjusting our working guidelines accordingly
- Maintaining our open door policy and supporting our employees via various mental and physical health initiatives
- Transitioning meetings to virtual conference spaces
- Observing a 1.5m physical distance whilst undertaking any essential business on-site
- Enabling all employees to continue to work from home at their discretion and for the foreseeable
- Requesting employees take reasonable measures to avoid contamination and comply with self-quarantine measures if necessary
IPP has no known cases of staff having or being exposed to the virus at this time. We are grateful to our talented team members for their commitment and positivity, and also to our clients for their support as we continue to deliver our important services.
All IPP staff remain contactable by phone or email to answer any questions or concerns that you may have for your business.