IPP’s Social Impact Analysis Guides University of Melbourne’s Security and Technology Strategy
IPP conducted a high-level social impact analysis of the University of Melbourne’s strategic security and technology plans on current and future students.
• Impact Dynamics
• Risk Assessment & Assurance
• Security Infrastructure & Design
• Procurement strategy and support
• Security strategies to manage university spaces and the subsequent impact on crime, deviance and perceptions of safety.
• Remaining at the cutting edge of innovative technology adoption, IPP’s analytical and qualitative approach focused on the impact security and technology strategies could have on the individuals and groups that comprise the University of Melbourne.